Yesterday my grandson took me for a walk and he taught me a few life lessons.
1. There is always time for a walk. Why stand on the inside looking out at the world just open the door and go for a walk.
2. Be careful to choose the right stick to carry. Not too big, so its to hard to carry, not too small either in case you run into a bear, one that is just right.
3. Keep trying new things. If it tastes good, eat it, if not spit it out and try something new.
4. Wave Hi to everyone you meet. It lets them know you are a friendly sort of person, a fun person to be around.
5. Laugh at things that are silly. It makes people laugh and smile, a better day for everyone.
6. Play games. Peek a Boo is best and keep away with the ball is fun too.
7. It’s okay to cry when you get hurt. A hug and kiss from someone who loves you always makes it hurt a little less.
8. When you see Mom coming be sure to run to say Hi, it makes her smile.
9. Point to things you want to know more about and people will help you learn.
10. Naptime is not just for toddlers, it is good for grandmas too.